EPHESUS & PAMUKKALE – 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT TRAVEL PACKAGE
Day Tours: Ephesus Tour & Pamukkale – Hierapolis – Aphrodisias Tour
Tour Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Tour Departure: This tour package services are starting from Izmir airport
Service Level : Private Tour Service or Small Group Tour Service
Accommodation: Kusadasi (Ephesus) Turkey
Airport Transfers : Izmir Airport to Kusadasi — Pamukkale to Denizli Airport or Izmir Airport
Vehicles: Mercedes Vito for 1 to 3 Pax / Mercedes Sprinter or Volkswagen Crafter for 4 to 14 Pax
DAY 1 // Izmir Airport – Ephesus – Kusadasi : Arrival and transfer to Ephesus. Your first visit will be to House of Virgin Mary. The Vatican has recognized this small house in the Solmissos Mountains as the final resting place of the Virgin Mary. A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered. After visit to House of Virgin Mary, you will continue to Ephesus Ancient City and visit the Fountains of Trojan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Private House, the Library of Celsius, Various and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators in Ephesus Ancient City. After visit to Ephesus Ancient City you will take a stop for lunch (Excluded on rates & Optinal. You can skip this stop) After enjoying the Turkish cuisine at lunch,you will take a fashion show in leather shop (Optional event. You can skip this event.) and you will continue to Ephesus Archaeology Museum where you can see a lot ancient furnitures, sculptures, mosaics, frescos and more. Your next see, Isa Bey Mosque is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimish al -Damishki, between the years of 1374 and 1375. Your last visit will be to Temple of Artemis before the Turkish carpet demonstration (Optional visit. You can skip this cultural event). Overnight 4 stars or boutique hotels in Kusadasi.
DAY 2 // Kusadasi – Aphrodisias & Pamukkale – Denizli Airport or Izmir Airport (B) : Drive to Pamukkale, on the way, visit to Aphrodisias. Aphrodisias was primarily known as a center for the arts, specifically sculpture. The Aphrodisias School of Sculpture had a distinctive style and was very well circulated throughout the Greek and Roman world. Discovery of Travertine terraces and Hierapolis. The travertine terraces at Pamukkale are one of the most spectacular natural wonders we ever have seen from various mineral springs in a vast white cliff side, about 200 m overlooking the plain, calcite-laden waters have dripped down over a series of terraced levels and created a fairyland of bizarre solidified cascades and shell-shaped basins. It looks like creations from snow or like balls from cotton, which gave the scenery the Turkish name Pamukkale (cotton castle): “pamuk” for cotton and “kale” for castle. Moreover the water in the basins is changing its color according to how the light enters. Transfer to Denizli airport for your flight to Istanbul in the evening. If your flight will be from Izmir airport, please inform us about this transfer detail. You will not pay any extra cost for this transfer. END OF SERVICES.
• Private (in English) local guide,
• Transport by luxury AC vehicle with professional driver,
• 1 Night BB Accommodation at the 4 stars or boutique hotels in Kusadasi,
• Airport transfers where needed,
• Parking fees,
• Entrance fees.
• Domestic Flights,
• International Flights,
• Drinks & Meals (Breakfasts are included at the hotel),
• Tips to guide & driver.
• This travel package can organise in Private Tour basis and Small Group Tour basis.
• The prices of this travel package are available for per person in DBL or twin Share room. 0 – 2 ages are FREE and 3 – 6 ages are 50% off.
• The visits of Ephesus Archaeology Museum & Aphrodisias are excluded and open buffet lunch is included on Small Group Tours.
• The tours level involve a considerable amount of physical activity such as substantial walking over cobblestone streets, uneven or steep terrain, climbing stairs, or extended periods of standing. Not recommended for guests with physical limitations. Comfortable, sturdy shoes are recommended.
• The tours are with English speaking guide. You may ask to have another languages speaking guides which will depend on availibility. (It is charged extra 25,00 € per day for the other languages guided.)